May 13th Supper

Good Evening Everyone,

Since the baking therapy went so well I am going to try the meals I make for supper. Some nights are easier than others and sometimes we just want to make something easy rather than look for a recipe. Last night's supper was a last-minute, "what to do" kind of supper. We both closed our eyes and said to each other in 30 minutes we will start supper! An hour went by and we both woke up at 6pm wondering what we were going to do for supper. I already had chicken in the refrigerator ready to used so I made breaded chicken and put it into the oven. I put the timer for 20 minutes and got my vegetable on the stove which was whole corn and then looked to see what pasta I wanted to add with it. Supper was done within 45 minutes and we were all sitting at the table eating.


How did I make the breaded chicken? I will go through the steps and how I did them. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.  For the chicken, I rinsed and cut the chicken in half to make two thin chicken breasts. Then I took 1/2 cup of flour in a bowl, 1 egg beat, and fried caramelized onion fry and smashed them up in a plastic bag. After I have put flour, egg, and the onion fries into their own bowls I start by putting the chicken into the flour until coated, next into the egg, and lastly cover the chicken with the onion fries and place in an oven-safe dish that is greased. Once you have done that to all of your chicken you are ready to put the chicken into the oven for 30 minutes. Next, get your vegetable on the stove if you are doing potatoes you need to put your potatoes on first before your chicken goes into the oven. Once the vegetable is on the stove you can clean up your chicken breaded mess and around the 10 minutes left a mark for the chicken check the internal temperature and see if it above 165. The pasta I chose was alfredo pasta which was an easy pasta roni pasta. Once the pasta was done and the chicken was at 165 I let everything sit for 5 minutes and then started making plates. If you make the breaded chicken let me know how it goes.

Hope to hear from you soon. If you would like a video of me cooking or baking please comment below.
           Enjoy,
                      Sasha

Comments